Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lots of New Things

Our new place...pretty nice!
Oh boy have we had lots of new things happen this last week! As you can see we moved! We are now in Richard and Marjann's basement. They are so wonderful and great at accomadating us and we appreciate it so much! It's a nice place, we now have 2 bedrooms, alot bigger living room and bathroom and the kitchen is pretty much the same size. I think it's been a good move for us and we hope it works out well.
Next in a new for us, we have welcomed another member to our family! A darling brittany spaniel puppy named Bandit! He is super cute but lots of work getting through this puppy stage of chewing, training and all the stuff that goes along with that. I wouldn't trade him for the world and he has been a fun addition. Spence and I both love dogs and are so excited to have one. Here are a few pictures of the cute little guy...


He is so happy to have his own dog! I love these two boys!!!



Bandit trying to decide what he wants to attempt destroying next.


Now for the most important first in our life...we celebrated our first anniversary this last week (on Friday the 13th....oh no ;-) We have had a great first year and I love Spencer more than anything else! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man for eternity and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him! I never imagined you could love someone so much and it seems like every day I love him more!
As for a quick update on my sister Toshia's mission...her visa didn't go through so they delayed her until the 18th and instead of going straight to Brazil she will spend time in the Provo MTC until her visa is ready. She is bummed she isn't out there yet but it was nice to have a little more time with her. Wish her luck and pray for her and our family, and forgive me if I'm an emotional wreck this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment