Friday, February 11, 2011

Busy As Always

Wow, what a month it has been! I can't believe it's already February and to top it off this week Spencer and I have been married 18 months already! It's amazing how time flies by so fast!
This last month we have had lots going on. Spencer has spent practically every minute with Police Academy stuff. He has class Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm and then he has Physical Training twice a week and lots and lots of studying so he has been busy! I spend most my time at work and it seems like there is never much time left over after that, but every free minute we can find we spend together and with friends and family which is a good relief after the hustle and bustle of life.
We did get to go to Bear Lake with some friends a few weekends ago which was a blast! Between building a massive igloo and knocking it down we filled our weekend with lots of chaos and fun!
In other news, Toshia got her visa and is now enjoying the warmth and culture of Brazil. She loves it and is so excited to be out there, she is still learning alot she says but loves every second of it.
I know this is a quick and boring update but hey at least I am blogging more often then my usual every six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment